COPIC announced that five members of the company’s management team were recently promoted to Senior Vice President positions. The promotions include the following people:
• Kristin Stepien—Senior Vice President, Sales and Business Development
• Janel Loud-Mahany—Senior Vice President, Underwriting and Policyholder Services
• Beverly Razon—Senior Vice President, Public Affairs
• Shelly Waggoner—Senior Vice President, Human Resources
• Sean Gelsey—Senior Vice President, Claims and Strategic Partnerships
According to COPIC, the promotions are part of its adjusting its organizational structure to better meet the needs of its insureds as well as to address market expansion and manage growing business operations. Collectively, this group represents more than 60 years of experience at COPIC.
“A big factor in COPIC’s success is the internal leadership and expertise we have at our company,” said Gerald Zarlengo, MD, CEO of COPIC. “These well-deserved promotions are in key areas that support our growth and commitment to high-quality customer service, and we feel that this will better position us to evolve and meet the challenges that lie ahead.”