Conventus Inter-Insurance Exchange Launches New, Upgraded Website
August 19, 2020by
Conventus Inter-Insurance Exchange announced the launch of its modern and easy-to-navigate website, www.conventusnj.com, providing physicians, practice administrators and brokers with valuable resources for their clinical and business operations.
Conventus focuses the new website on providing easy access to information and tools that help physicians and their teams with the daily challenges of managing a practice. Many resources are made available exclusively to Conventus insured members, but there is publicly available knowledge for physicians, practice administrators and brokers.
“Considering the medical professional liability insurance space is crowded in New Jersey, it is crucial for successful brokers to stand out by demonstrating value beyond just standard insurance offerings,” said Amy Berezein, Conventus president. “Brokers must leverage comprehensive solutions and industry resources that provide them with a competitive advantage in today’s competitive medical professional liability insurance space.”
The website features educational solutions to help physicians, practice administrators and brokers navigate today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. The site’s Knowledge Center is organized into logical components to enable users to acquire the information that they need as quickly and effectively as possible.
• Clinical Resources provide valuable information and tools designed to help practices address clinical issues, enhance patient safety, maximize office workflow, and find solutions for measuring and realizing efficiencies in the office.
• Operational Resources help busy medical professionals keep their practices current on the latest regulations impacting operations.
• Compliance Resources provide comprehensive service support, training, and policies/procedures focused on the development of corporate compliance programs, such as OSHA, HIPAA, and Fraud and Integrity.
• Value-Based Care and Quality Payment Program resources support practices implementing processes to succeed in their transformation to value-based care.
• Webinar Resources are online educational programs to help practice teams understand emerging risks and learn practical mitigation strategies.
• The Conventus 24/7 Practice Advice Hotline is an exclusive, confidential, and free hotline for insured members and their staff to receive real-time advice and consultation.
• Educational Briefs include risk alerts and e-newsletters focused on providing up-to-date information on current healthcare trends and key issues that impact physician practices.
• eLearning allows for online Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) approved courses for more than 25 specialties.