AM Best to Host Free Webinar on the State of the U.S. Medical Professional Liability Sector
April 16, 2020by
AM Best will host a complimentary webinar on April 28, 2020, at 10 a.m. (EDT). AM Best analytic personnel and insurance industry leaders will review the state of the U.S. medical professional liability insurance sector. The panel will examine financial results, underwriting, loss trends, regulatory and industry developments, along with developments among alternative risk providers. The discussion follows the publication of AM Best’s annual special report on the state of the medical professional liability market.
Register now: www.ambest.com/webinars/MPL20.
• Sharon Marks, associate director, AM Best;
• David Blades, associate director, AM Best;
• Brian Atchinson, president and chief executive officer, Medical Professional Liability Association;
• Jim Hurley, consulting actuary, Willis Towers Watson; and
• Joseph G. Murphy, chief operating officer, Coverys.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.