Sign-up Now for ACI’s 2nd National Advanced Forum on Medical Liability
August 10, 2016by
American Conference Institute’s 2nd National Advanced Forum on Medical Liability – Claims, Coverage and Risk Management on October 27-28, 2016 in New York City. This conference will bring together an impressive faculty of government officials, medical experts, risk managers, insurance professionals and leading plaintiffs’ and defense attorneys, who will provide the most up-to-date information on complex medical issues and litigation hurdles. The attendee list already reads like a who's who of the industry. Make sure that you're not left off of the list! ► View the company presence so far ◄ WHY ALL THE BUZZ?
- Lawyers, both plaintiff and defense, who litigate cases are attending to get a solid grounding on the latest medical issues upon which cases are based. Our faculty of medical and legal experts from around the nation will provide them with the information and strategies that are essential to achieve the best outcomes for their clients
- Insurance professionals are attending in order to obtain valuable insights and strategies for assessing professional negligence claims and to better understand litigation strategies and hospital risk management techniques
- Doctors, nurses and hospital risk/quality assurance managers are attending to benchmark their current practices and procedures and develop a deeper understanding of the current state of coverage and litigation
- ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS, METADATA, AUDIT TRAILS
- The Latest CYBER THREATS to the Healthcare Industry: PHI Data Breaches, the Recent Alarming Wave of “RANSOMWARE ATTACKS,” Growing Cybersecurity Threats to Medical Devices
- Mitigating Exposure to Rising Healthcare BATCH CLAIMS, and Defending Against Batch Claims Once They Are Brought
- CALCULATING DAMAGES in Med Mal Cases, Catastrophic Injury & Life Planning Considerations and USING THE ACA TO MITIGATE FUTURE DAMAGES
- HOSPITAL BORNE ILLNESSES & INFECTIOUS DISEASES: What Hospitals Can Do to Mitigate Risks and Avoid Legal Implications
- HOSPITAL WORKER MISCLASSIFICATION ISSUES AND OSTENSIBLE AGENCY in Medical Malpractice – What Are the Risks?
- Does Saying Sorry Work?: An Industry Discussion of DISCLOSURE AND APOLOGY LAWS and Their Impact on Medical Malpractice
- TELEMEDICINE, 3D PRINTING, ROBOTIC SURGERY & OTHER MEDICAL DEVICE DEVELOPMENTS – Mitigating Emerging Exposures & Assess These Technologies from an Enterprise Risk Management Perspective
- New Claims Trends Related to the U.S. Pain Crisis: Taking a Look at the Recent PRESCRIPTION OPIOID ABUSE EPIDEMIC and Its Impact on a New Wave of Med Mal Insurance Claims
- And so much more